|Salary:||£25 - 30K and Benefits|
|Description:||Our client is one of Europe's leading multidisciplinary environmental consultancies. It is currently seeking a Consultant to sell and deliver arboricultural consultancy in a fast moving, client focused commercial environment. |
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking tree surveys and providing advice to a range of developer clients in relation to the requirements of BS5837:2012
• Dealing with Tree Preservation Order issues
• Carrying out tree health surveys, hazard assessments, visual tree inspection and risk assessment surveys and reports for developers, utilities and other corporate organisations
• Producing management plans for trees and woodlands
• Managing and servicing the on-site implementation of arboricultural works
• Carrying out and supporting sales activities
You will be an experienced arboricultural consultant, with a full driving licence and the ability to work flexibly with regard to type of work, timing and location. The following will be advantageous:
• Lantra Professional Tree Inspection certificate
• NPTC Certificate of Competence in Utility Arboriculture Unit 5.1 and 5.2
• Licensed QTRA tree risk assessor and knowledge of THREATS tree risk assessment method
• A recognised Arboricutural qualification
• Membership of a relevant professional association/body such as the Arboricultural Association, Royal Forestry Society or Institute of Chartered Foresters.
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in WORD FORMAT including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.