|Description:||Our client is a thriving boutique environmental consultancy that provides tailored environmental due diligence advice and property management services for sites located across the UK and Europe. It is currently seeking a consultant with experience of working in a due diligence or land quality assessment capacity to join its London team. In return, it provides a rewarding, nurturing and fun place to work.|
The role will primarily be within the Environmental Due Diligence team with opportunities to undertake Environmental Management and other work as required. Your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing key client relationships.
• Project management including preparing proposals and drafting inter-group contracts and contracts for external associates.
• Producing detailed, technically sound and commercially accurate acquisition and vendors environmental due diligence reports.
• Undertaking QA / technical review of environmental due diligence reports.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
• Experience in the preparation of Phase I environmental assessments / pre-purchase Environmental Due Diligence and Phase II Site Investigations.
• Experience in the development of conceptual site models and undertaking qualitative source-pathway-receptor risk assessments.
• The ability to complete factual and interpretative assessments, deliver projects to tight deadlines, and write proposals that are technically sound and commercially accurate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience in providing high quality written work.
• A confident personality and good interpersonal skills. The successful applicant will be required to liaise with Clients and site personnel on a regular basis.
• A full UK driving licence.
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in WORD FORMAT including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.