|Salary:||£65,000 pro rata|
|Description:||Our client is a large partnership whose purpose is to address climate change. The Flagship under the Re-Industrialise Programme - an innovation platform addressing industrial areas transition risks - will focus on supporting and catalysing innovation toward two outcomes that go together: 1) Helping make the environmental transition of carbon-intensive regions; and 2) Addressing the social challenge posed by the accompanying economic transition by helping identify and create alternative transition paths.|
You will establish the flagship's foundations, define its governance, strategy, multi-annual plan and financial sustainability business model. Furthermore, you will start building the project portfolio ensuring the development and selection of innovative projects with high climate and business impact.
You will have substantial experience in an international environment in portfolio management, business development, innovation management, sustainability or related experience in consulting. Furthermore:
• Excellent analytical skills to understand quickly a broad variety of technical sectors and identify innovation opportunities
• Strong business expertise, ideally in or for industrial sectors with a proven track record of supporting successfully business model and technology innovation
• Problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work in a team-based organisation with demonstrable experience in stakeholder management
• The capacity to represent our client externally, and a demonstrated capacity to work at high level with business partners and key international organisations
• The ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities, strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Motivation to build strong networks and ecosystems to position the Flagship, to take action against climate change
• Ideally able to bring an already existing network of relevant contacts at EU level in climate innovation and energy intensive sectors (e.g. industry partners, industry clusters, industry associations, policy organisations, civil society)
When applying for this vacancy please ensure that you attach your CV in WORD FORMAT including your full contact details and postal address. Failure to provide this information will significantly hinder our ability to assist you.